Thursday 1 October 2009

Win Free All Tomorrow's Parties Tickets


I just finished watching ALL TOMORROW'S PARTIES, the film that documents the ATP Festival that takes place every year at Camber Sands, where a chosen musician or band curate the whole weekend.

The film was directed by Jonathan Caouette (TARNATION) and is a beautifully edited collection of footage gathered from fans attending the festival. This is not the kind of film I usually go for, but the editing skill was superb and elevated it beyond the vanity project it could have been.

On a side note, I was very impressed with WARP's press screening facilities online, where I saw the movie. It streamed into my computer with no hiccups in high res and fantastic sound quality.

We're giving away three pairs of tickets for our screening on 24th October at midnight. Just email me at barrenechea.jon@googlemail.com with the answer to the following question:

- What Scottish band came up with the idea for All Tomorrow's Parties?

No comments:

Post a Comment