Thursday 22 April 2010

Obsessed With Film

Some of my writing and all of my podcasting is now going to be housed at the fantastic website Obsessed with Film, a very popular film reviews site which has recently re-launched and re-designed. Rob & I will be producing the Splendor podcast for them on a regular basis, and I will be contributing from time to time on specific films or themes. Rob has already been writing for them, including a really good interview with Ricky Gervais and Stephen Merchant.

My first piece for them was an article about piracy and cinemas, and our first podcast episode is now up. Check them out.

This blog will continue as always, with the Uk Box Office every monday, reports from festivals and anything that tickles my fancy. See you around.

No comments:

Post a Comment