Wednesday 9 September 2009

Venice Day 10 - The End




Back in the UK after 10 long days on San Servolo island, and although the quality of the presentations wasn't great, it was a fantastic opportunity to meet and network with 50 other cinemas, plus 20-odd other industry professionals, as well as watch some films at the Mostra. I also made some fantastic new friends. Who knew people who work at cinemas were so nice?

I am completely exhausted, but tomorrow I'll be attending a preview of Soderbergh's THE GIRLFRIEND EXPERIENCE at the Riverside Studios in Hammersmith, where Jason Wood will be launching a new edition of 100 AMERICAN INDEPENDENT MOVIES.

And on Tuesday I'll be heading off to the Cambridge Film Festival, where I'll be working as a manager at the Arts Picturehouse. I'll be blogging about stuff from there all next week.

Sorry I've been out of the loop with regards to most non-Venice related things, but by Monday we'll be back to normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment